Body Contouring Surgery Procedure
Body contouring surgery is reshaping the body, which is done by removing the sagging skin and the extra fat. Most of the time, our body saves the undesired fat in the upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, groin, and thighs.
People with overweight or obesity problems usually have sagging skin problems after rapid weight loss. It gives an unpleasant look affecting a person’s psychology. For that, it is possible to feel upset after spending so much effort to lose weight but not feel sorry. There is one efficient solution to getting rid of the skin problem.
What is body contouring surgery?
You may have already heard of the tummy tuck or breast lift, which are those two that have been popular for over ten years and give quite good results. However, doctors can apply them to specific areas of the body. Contrary to that, as we said above, the human body doesn’t store it in one determined place. That’s why sometimes we need operations for more than one part.
The first aim of the procedure is to improve your life quality. To achieve this goal, our surgeons work meticulously. The body contouring operation surged under general anesthetic, but sometimes local anesthetic can be used, depending on how many body parts will go under surgery.
There are many body contouring types, each with different procedures. The surgeons decide which one you need.
- Thigh Lift: The surgeon opens the pubic, which runs down from the inner leg to the knee. Afterward, he removes the extra skin and unnecessary fat.
- Breast Lift: Larizza Clinic specialists open the areola of the breast and vertically open it from there to the underside of the breast. Also, a horizontal opening may be needed across the breast crease.
- Arm Lift: The surgeon opens the inner surface of the upper arm from the armpit to the elbow. The underlying muscle is tightened with sutures and reshaped to the upper arm. The doctors take the sagging skin.
- Lower body lift: Our doctors take the excess skin from the tummy, buttocks, hips, and outer thighs.
To have a successful and safe operation, you can contact our doctors. With their expertise and care, you will feel secure throughout the process.
Body contouring surgery in Turkey
Cosmetic surgery numbers dramatically increased in Turkey due to the quality of the clinics and the experience of the doctors. There is a significant request for all types of treatments. Apart from the successful aesthetical operations, our clinic provides all facilities for our patients. If you have difficulty with your body and want to improve your living standards, we recommend you consider having body contouring surgery in Turkey.
Body contouring surgery costs
The scale of the costs changes based on the number of procedures you will take. Besides, the operation fee may include:
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee.
To get a precise body contouring surgery fee for yourself, you can get in touch with us. After you consult with our team, we will examine your case and bring the most convenient option for you.