English: +90 (543) 134 90 39 French: +33 7 68 36 55 88 Arabic/Turkish: +90 (553) 019 08 88
Genital Aesthetics is a growing niche in the world of plastic surgery. According to an article by The Independent, the number of women seeking labiaplasty, a surgical procedure to alter the appearance of female genitals, has increased by 1000% over the last ten years. The number of procedures done yearly has risen from 3,000 in 2005 to 30,000 in 2016. Each treatment targets specific things and makes them appear better. At our clinic, you can find the most effective treatments for genital aesthetics.
Genital Aesthetics Procedures
The Larizza clinic follows a clear set of procedures that make the skin look fresh and healthy. The most important ones include the following:
- Labia reduction surgery, also known as labioplasty, is a surgical procedure that reduces the size and rate of protrusion of the labia minora. It aims to make them more manageable and appealing to the eye.
- Vaginal tightening: Some of you might be wondering what it is, and the answer is quite simple. It helps to tighten vaginal walls, which happens with childbirth, aging, and certain medical conditions.
- Vaginal Liposuction: This can usually be done in conjunction with abdominal liposuction. It only removes mass from around the mons pubis (the fat covering the pubic bone area) to sharpen its shape.
There are several other methods for Genital Aesthetics, those include:
- Perineoplasty (aesthetic enhancement of the clitoris)
- Hoodoplasty (modification of skin foldings over the clitoral area)
- Puboplasty (the aesthetics of the pubis peak)
Genital Aesthetics Costs
The starting price of cosmetic surgery is around $1500 and changes with each procedure. The final cost depends on the methods you choose.
Feel free to contact us for more information about the genital aesthetics procedure, and we can estimate your surgery costs.
Genital Aesthetics Turkey
The recent popularity of well-known doctors in Turkey has contributed to the popularity of vaginoplasty surgery. The high quality of hospital services and lower costs compared to other countries draw people.
On the other hand, Turkey is also a beautiful country with stunning natural wonders and fantastic culture. The country's beauty has attracted many tourists who have had cosmetic surgery in Turkey. These factors combined have contributed to Turkey's rise as the world's hub of cosmetic surgery.
What is genital aesthetics?
Genital anatomy is usually affected by genetics, hormone levels, and age. Aesthetic surgery encompasses this area to correct any abnormalities that are unpleasant or brings discomfort to the individual.
Genital aesthetics is a type of cosmetic procedure. This includes labioplasty and correction of clitoral folds, valvuloplasty, vaginal rejuvenation, tightening with laser, and non-surgical applications.
How much will it take me to return to work after Genital Aesthetics surgery?
The operation is sensitive and can sometimes take up to an hour. It also differs for different surgeries. General anesthesia is typically used, and you may stay in the hospital overnight.
After the surgery, the surgeon will advise you to avoid strenuous activities and stay in bed for a week. You may return to your routine after the second week.
Share this post
Rhinoplasty, Although the face is the most prominent part of the human at first glance, correcting the deformities in this...